Tissues - Bamboo

Regular price $3.00

Tax included.

These tissues are an 80 percent mix of bamboo and recycled sugarcane (a by-product of sugar production), with the remaining 20 percent being timber fibre necessary to ensure strength.

2ply quality, 90 sheets per tissue box

Product Information


Greencane Paper

Country of Origin

Made from sugarcane and bamboo grown in rural parts of Southern China. 


These toilet rolls arrive at Hopper in a cardboard box of 24. The are sold in individual compostable, cardboard boxes with no plastic.