This NZ made gentle formulation delivers broad spectrum SPF30 protection, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and nurtured. The formula is lightweight and suitable for daily use. It won’t give you chemical induced irritations or sting your eyes. Made with vegan fruit wax and packaged in a plastic-free tin.
- Suitable for both face and body
- Safe sunscreen for babies and children
- SPF 30 broad spectrum certified to the AS/NZS Standard 2604:2021
- Water resistant (our sunscreen contains zero water, being oil-based it does not run or wash off when you swim)
- Fragrance and preservative free
- Soothes dry, irritated skin
- Vegan sunscreen
- Never tested on animals
Wellington based Seasick Sunscreen Co
Country of Origin
Made in New Zealand
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla Cera, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
To Apply: A little goes a long way! Conventional sunscreens are made with a lot of water however our formula is water-free so goes 2-3 times further. Start with a pea-sized blob and warm it up in your palms before applying. Our sunscreen rubs in clear and doesn't leave you looking white like a ghost. Apply at least every 2 hours, keep out of direct sunlight.